Thursday 10 March 2016

Availability of Equipment

Availability of Equipment –

I must consider what equipment is available to me at the moment, as having access to as much equipment as possible can benefit me as less time conducting research would be required.

The availability of equipment is important as if you do not have the appropriate/required equipment either on time, then my deadlines will become overdue.

Different equipment is required for different stages of production, such as production and post-production.

The equipment that is currently available to me are:

  •        Canon camera
  •        Sony cameras
  •        Fluid head tripods
  •        Boom pole
  •        Avid (editing software)
  •        iMovie
  •        laptops
  •        Lighting
  •        Speakers/headphones


The equipment I would like access to:
  • Gliders
  • Cranes
  • Digital Recorders
  • Microphones


In order to use time effectively, I must find accurate prices for equipment I want to hire that remain within my budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment